What Makes You Different Makes You Beautiful is a special needs support network that provides a support service for families with special needs. We meet the team at Malvern based What Makes You Different Makes You Beautiful to see where the money from BBC Children in Need goes.
Follow Link below for inside centre preview:
The centre is there to provide support to both children and their families. This support can be whatever the need is for the child or family at the time. A child or the family can be referred by statutory bodies i.e. Paediatrician, Health Visitor, Physiotherapist, Portage Worker, Early Years Practitioners, GP, etc. Families can also self-refer by phoning the Centre themselves to ask for advice.
What do we do?
- Support people whom are parent carers of children with special & additional needs
- Provide activities and events and support for families, and an information support network
- Help Families on that journey of raising a child with special & additional needs
- Working with disabled children, young people and their families across the UK to ensure they can enjoy an ordinary, fulfilling and rewarding life without barriers.
- By offering early intervention and supporting family’s children will go on to lead a fulfilling life.
- We Run Youth clubs, Siblings support Clubs, Trips, stay & plays and cooking sessions
We are a registered charity WHAT MAKES YOU DIFFERENT MAKES YOU BEAUTIFUL. Charity Number: 1166959
My youngest grandson attends sessions at the center and he really enjoys the activities. It gives him the opportunity to interact with other children and develop his social skills.
My 2 sons aged 3 & 4 have been going to WMYDMYB for the last two weeks and they love it! They always come home full of smiles with something new to show or tell me! The tie dye baby wipes have been my favourite so far. My eldest has ADHD & ASD and WMYDMYB is a perfect outlet for him. All of the staff are lovely, warm and welcoming and so helpful on drop off and pick ups (especially when they don’t want to leave). Thank you so much you’ve given me the chance to have some “me time” during the holidays and I will definitely be booking them in for more days in the future. X
Brilliant charity great support for my children which 3 have a rare genetic disorder thanks so much.